• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:08:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Wake up Mr. Tree, It's morning can't you see.....

Started by BallAquatics, January 02, 2014, 07:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

It's almost 9:00am and I'm the first one on today???  Is everybody else covered up with snow???

Dennis

Mugwump

I've been on since about 5:30 but was running around here like a yahooo... ;D I took Jan to work then had a couple things in the fish room to do......just got my bowl of Wheaties and sat back down here......yep, lots a snow...now winds and dropping to about 10-15 deg's below zero tonight....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Forecast is for -2 tonight with 30 mph wind.....  Lovely weather   :(

It's not the weather that matters, but whether we have weather!

I guess I shouldn't complain, I don't have to go anywhere.

Dennis

Barb

You folks up there in the frozen north take care of yourselves and families, what a winter huh?  It is to be 18 degrees here tomorrow night, way colder than usual for us.
Barb

Ron Sower

Low to mid-forties here this week....with drizzle and rain. I'm pretty thankful.

You guys just be careful out there.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Thanks folks, we'll be careful. You just hace to keep everything covered, and have a good tank full of gas. ;D

Looks like the 'Owl' is on her way over (Melanie)...cool.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Mel and Sue left after a real nice visit....Mel brought her pup with her...a tiny little thing too... ;D
The only spawns around were the Plat's(wigglers), the Koi 'het' pb pair (wigglers), and the blue eyed albino BN's (hatched, not released), and the PB Clown spawn that I had pulled.....a Koi pair spawned while she was here tho.. ;D
Poor Cecil did his best to try and make friends with the pup...a no go...LOL...Manny stayed upstairs for some reason....??.....
I should add...da boys out weigh the pup...he he...and it's almost a year old now, I think...Mel will pop in and correct me, I'm sure..?? ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on January 02, 2014, 04:35:28 PM
your welcome jon.....  nice avatar.... LOL

It's just what the doctor ordered....yep.  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

I'm beginning to really like that pic... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....Maybe I'll blow up a print for over the coffee pot? :o
Jon