• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 06:16:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 259
Total: 260

New Tank

Started by b125killer, January 02, 2014, 07:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I got the 75g tank today. It has a stand too. not the prettiest stand but it will work. I might redo it if I get the materials. It's going to be a cold water tank. I have a 13 plus inch comet gold fish that's going in it. My sister has a smaller 4 to 5 inch common goldfish that's going in it. I have been looking for different cold water fish to put in there but I'm not to sure what it is yet. 
Scott

Mugwump

Ah, Mitchell's tank, right?.....craigslist??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

yep, Craigslist 50 buck. and it's not that dirty. ;D  I'm thinking of rainbow dace for it. They get to be the size of Bolivian rams. My goldfish hasn't eating the rams yet. so maybe the dace will do good with them. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-pack-of-Rainbow-Dace-Fish-for-your-Live-Koi-Pond-Fish-tank-or-aquarium-/261276295978
Scott

BallAquatics

WOW, those are nice and that's a great price including overnight shipping.

Dennis

b125killer

I'm pretty sure that first pic is photo shopped. but the other pics look good.
Scott