• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:18:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

Chow.....

Started by Mugwump, November 21, 2013, 05:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Fixed up some fried eggs/toast/leftover pork chops....hit the spot.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

left over chili for me.  Shrimp stir fry tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

I have to say that the company I work for is great at feeding us during the holidays...Today we had Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy stuffing cranberries and loads and loads of deserts!!! Thankfully I was able to bring home a lot to share with Aron!!!!! Can't wait for the Christmas meals that we will be having!!

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on November 21, 2013, 05:39:30 PM
I have to say that the company I work for is great at feeding us during the holidays...Today we had Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy stuffing cranberries and loads and loads of deserts!!! Thankfully I was able to bring home a lot to share with Aron!!!!! Can't wait for the Christmas meals that we will be having!!

Jan got the 'works' today too.. ;D..me PB&J.... :'(
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm sure that this sounds lame but one of my favorite customers gave me a bagful of persimmons.  They know that I adore them.  I have a tree but it refuses to produce.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 21, 2013, 05:54:29 PM
I'm sure that this sounds lame but one of my favorite customers gave me a bagful of persimmons.  They know that I adore them.  I have a tree but it refuses to produce.

I grew up with persimmon pudding, topped with home-made whipped cream....Mmmmmm
Jon

P4Angels2

Ahhh poor Jon got left in the cold with a PB&J but am guessing he had other alternatives to choose from!!!

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2013, 05:47:21 PM

Mugwump

Not really....I was just looking for something quick. I had a potato chip sandwich too...

Quote from: P4Angels2 on November 21, 2013, 05:59:35 PM
Ahhh poor Jon got left in the cold with a PB&J but am guessing he had other alternatives to choose from!!!

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2013, 05:47:21 PM

Jon

P4Angels2

gourmet food of the mugwump world!!

Ron Sower

I had Korean dumplings and scrambled eggs, grapes and raspberries tonight.  I got a haircut and the sweet Korean lady that cuts it gave me some.  Homemade too!

Jon...do you use powdered sugar in your homemade whipped cream?  I always ate it that way when Mom use to make it for us. I move out here to the northwest and my wife had never used any sugar.  She now does a separate bowl for me with it in it when she makes it!  She's sweet like that!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 21, 2013, 10:01:38 PM
I had Korean dumplings and scrambled eggs, grapes and raspberries tonight.  I got a haircut and the sweet Korean lady that cuts it gave me some.  Homemade too!

Jon...do you use powdered sugar in your homemade whipped cream?  I always ate it that way when Mom use to make it for us. I move out here to the northwest and my wife had never used any sugar.  She now does a separate bowl for me with it in it when she makes it!  She's sweet like that!

Got to have the sugar....LOL...
Jon