• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:58:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

halfblack

Started by b125killer, November 15, 2013, 08:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I got a pair of halfblacks today there a little over silver dollar size. one is expressing the other not so much. If they turn out to be male female I'll breed them together.
Scott

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Nice....it be sweet if they paired too..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Thanks everyone, It would be nice if the pair off.  If not I still have a few options.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Nice!  Fingers crossed for a male and female.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Thanks Liz, I don't think there as Nice as yours but it's a start.
Scott

ilroost

Frank The Plumber

Where did you get those?
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

b125killer

There was a lady on Facebook that was selling them. She got them from one of the swaps. She didn't remember who the seller was. Are they yours Frank?
Scott