• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:38:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

Started by P4Angels, November 14, 2013, 10:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

I have been helping this young man over the internet with some of his angels.   He tells me he is going to put me in for a contest and here is the video:

Here is the contest:
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Kudos Aron. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...thank you
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Well done Aron!  Sharing the joy is a big part of the hobby.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 15, 2013, 07:36:13 AM
Well done Aron!  Sharing the joy is a big part of the hobby.

Dennis

Yes it is..... ;D.................................sad, but many forget that.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I think that many don't forget it too.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 15, 2013, 01:26:19 PM
I think that many don't forget it too.

You're right, Ron....and that's a good thing too.  ;D
Jon

P4Angels

Thanks all. I feel that this is a good way for some one to pay it forward.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

I am one that never had anything but a couple of gold fish as I grew up and sadly they didn't live more than 2 weeks even though I changed the water and didn't over feed them.

I have learned a lot about fish tanks and fish over the years and it is to those that were willing to share their love of the hobby that really got me to loving fish. (No I still won't touch a worm...or some fish)

But the experience of meeting new people who helped Aron and I have set a long lasting impression with me and anytime we get the chance to share with other new comers is an awesome feeling, or helping them when they need it!!