• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:53:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 134
Total: 135

Breakfast dinner

Started by Mugwump, November 14, 2013, 05:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Fried eggs, corned beef hash, bacon and toast.....awfully good.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on November 14, 2013, 06:01:14 PM
hmmm we are having Lasagna

That sounds good too....ya know, I've had stuffed shells on my mind for a bit too....Hmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Went to Olive Garden and got the ''buy one, take another one home'' deal tonight!  Now we have dinner for tomorrow night too.  Good thing we love Italian food.  And don't any of you go pulling a Jay Leno on me and start bashing Olive Garden!!! :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Was just at Olive Garden last week for soup and salad. Love the pasta fagioli.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)