• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 06:52:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

angelfish video

Started by Jo, October 25, 2012, 06:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo

Wanted to share this video of my angelfish, 5 of them living with 1 discus.
Also curious does anyone know if the ventrals will grow back? That mean angel ripped some of these fishes ventrals off.

Jo

Mugwump

The ventrals may grow back, yes...but not always, is my experience....beautiful Angels...I like the PB Zebras too....thanks for sharing... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

You are welcome. I'm uploading another video to You tube think they may all be males and wanting you to look at. Takes forever to upload!
Jo

Mugwump

okie dokie.....I'll try.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mir

Aw. They are all very pretty! <3 I also like the zebra. Is the discus blue or just reflecting the light?
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Jo

Thank you so much. Love me fishes. She is really Blue, a blue coablt. Her name is Boo boo! She comes to her name too! LOL
Jo