• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

*Morn'n*===>

Started by Mugwump, October 25, 2012, 07:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Looks like the last nice day for a bit. 70's today, crashing into the 30's...maybe snow or mix next week.....but 'Pumpkin Feast' starts today over in Sycamore....lots of food, parades, events, shows....it's a fun time....small town flavor that draws from all over....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Morn'n Mug, sounds like you are in for some fun up there.   Forgot where up there is though.  Here, we are awaiting a brush by with Hurricane Sandy.  Dang, thought we had made it through the season without a bad one here.  It is late for a hurricane here.  We will have wind and rain Sat and Sun.  We are 30 mi. west of the Atlantic O.  I am very fearful of high wind.
Barb

Mugwump

I'm up in northern Illinois....about 75 miles west of Chicago....I hope the winds and storm go out to sea...but looks like New England will take the blow, again.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Looks like good weather here today too.  I've got to get out and make the rounds.  Hoping to get everything done today so I can start an early weekend tomorrow.  Calling for rain tomorrow, be a great day to spend in the fishroom!

Dennis

b125killer

Good morning I'm going to do water changes and go to bed.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 25, 2012, 08:30:32 AM
Good morning I'm going to do water changes and go to bed.

I used to work the overnight shift, years ago.....it can be nice...but has it's drawbacks sometimes....LOL..like sleep...LOL...there's things to do in the day that just keep you going all the time....
Jon