• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:35:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187

.......nsday....

Started by Mugwump, October 23, 2013, 08:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n....Lots of putz'n today, errands, etc....I think fall was about nonexistent this year...LOL..
What's everyone up to....?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Can't be Wednesday already!  :-\  Where's the camel???   ;D   Aron, you gonna wake him up this week like you did last week?  :o

Today is one of those early mornings for us.  Gotta be in Bellevue (45 min drive) for a real estate class at 10am.  Ha! I'm usually up between 730-800 and we usually don't really start moving around much until 10. I'll have a slow cup of coffee with Linda while I peer over her shoulders watching the dozen clown loaches toss and tumble al over each other up and down the front of the glass waiting to get their morning feeding of frozen bloodworms or adult brine shrimp -they're like 12 little puppies. Then I check my schedule of things to do for the day. Then I get up and feed the 12 clown puppies and watch them eat. Then the rest of the tanks.  It's one of the best parts of the hobby to me to watch all my fishes eat.  Next, I like get online to see what all the 'Wumpers are up to. Then I check our club's email list for new topics and the wafishbox.com.  (funny - I really don't care that much for Facebook stuff!)

After all that, it's usually around 10 or 1030 and THEN I'll begin the rest of the day.

But, NOOOOOOOOOO!  Not today! Some sweet thing Shanghaied me into going to this class and now I'm telescoping all the above into less than an hour...!  Ugh!

Oh well, Mugger...you asked!!!! And now you have my input.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

You sleep that late?....LOL...I'm up around 5AM every morning. I don't want to waste a minute of it....but I usually end up putz'n anyway...LOL...We don't stay up real late tho, unless somethings going on around here.
   You're right about watching the fish eat....especially fry, it looks like a game of 'Pacman' when they go after the bbs, or worms....LOL...I can hear that music in my head as they chomp..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I used to get up at 5 also when I was working.  No alarm either.  BUT....now I don't have to.  Soooo....I don't.  I also usually hit the sack about 1130, watch some Jay or Jimmy then fall asleep about 1215.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 23, 2013, 08:36:30 PM
I used to get up at 5 also when I was working.  No alarm either.  BUT....now I don't have to.  Soooo....I don't.  I also usually hit the sack about 1130, watch some Jay or Jimmy then fall asleep about 1215.

LOL...I'm retired too...I've tried sleeping in later but it just doesn't work...LOL...I used to be a night owl, and a morning person too, not much sleep there.. ;D...but the 'morn'n person' won the battle and we call it a night at 9-10 o'clock...watch a little local news/weather then drop off whenever...
Jon

ilroost

No alarm clock here either, i'm up a t 5 wether i'm working or not.Have to get out and feed the livestock.

Ron Sower

My time to rise may be changing in the next few months. Linda and I are going to get a franchise real estate brokerage office.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 25, 2013, 02:57:16 PM
My time to rise may be changing in the next few months. Linda and I are going to get a franchise real estate brokerage office.
Yep, that'll do it...good luck....and remember, you can still schedule your hours sanely..

Quote from: ilroost on October 25, 2013, 12:02:44 PM
No alarm clock here either, i'm up a t 5 wether i'm working or not.Have to get out and feed the livestock.

LOL...no alarm here either, but my internal alarm is set for 4-5 AM...actually, I can tell myself that I need to get up at a certain time....and I do...weird...but handy ;D
Jon