• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:24:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

'Hump' day...

Started by Mugwump, October 16, 2013, 05:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

There, I said it. ;D....now, more coffee.....my bodies not cooperating this morning.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It may have been difficult but you released it and are now ready to move on.   ;D ;D ;D

I'm currently brewing a pot of coffee in a lodge across the river from Zion National Park. Breathtakingly beautiful golden orange mountains right out our door.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Well you're just down the road from the home of Mugwump's.  This site runs on servers based in Utah.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

Thanks Aron.  I was missing him!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron