• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:07:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Tank tools

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 09:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo

No sir! I've had it splashed in face while feeding but never started a siphon by sucking on hose!  :-X
Jo

Mugwump

Quote from: Jo on October 19, 2012, 06:52:35 AM
No sir! I've had it splashed in face while feeding but never started a siphon by sucking on hose!  :-X

Ah, the fishkeepers baptism...... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I have swallowed more tank water than I care to admit. I once got a mouth full from a tank that I was treating for worms. As luck would have it I had a doctors appointment that day. I told him I was going to die and I swallowed aquarium water with worms in it. He looked at me like I had a third nipple growing out my forehead.
I have a angel that makes it his personal mission to get me wet when he eats. 
Scott

Jo

ROFL with :') Mine always do that its like you arent feeding us enough so we gonna get you wet!!!! ha ha
Jo

Mugwump

I think it's more "move over gang"..this food is mine.... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Yea you are probably right! Some of them are so anxious it seems they are about to jump right out of tank. Crazy fish!
Jo

b125killer

You are probably right except for the one that wants me wet. He waits for the right time than splash. I think he has it all timed out. Just waiting for the optimum angle to get me as wet ah he can. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 19, 2012, 08:42:50 AM
You are probably right except for the one that wants me wet. He waits for the right time than splash. I think he has it all timed out. Just waiting for the optimum angle to get me as wet ah he can.

What'd you do to him to deserve that......LOL
Jon

b125killer

I like to think he's just trying to show me what his world is like. It's the same angel that I pet when I clean the tank. He's my special little friend. I never had a fish that I could pet.   
Scott

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Jo on October 19, 2012, 08:20:25 AM
Yea you are probably right! Some of them are so anxious it seems they are about to jump right out of tank. Crazy fish!

LoL
I have had one of my red headed tapajos dart from the bottom and jump clean out of the tank straight to the floor! Thankfully he survived it and is still swimming around with his siblings but I think he learned a lesson that day. LoL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

Jdmcfast

Quote from: b125killer on October 20, 2012, 12:12:40 AM
I like to think he's just trying to show me what his world is like. It's the same angel that I pet when I clean the tank. He's my special little friend. I never had a fish that I could pet.

I have a couple that will let me pet them too! Pretty cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

b125killer

I think that he is the way he is because of Jon. I got the angel from him. He plays with his angels all the time. It's cool to have fish that you can interact with like that. I haven't had a fish Jump out of the tank on me yet.
Scott

P4Angels

here is your tool box:

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

LOL...thats crazy....
Jon

Mir

I agree that buckets are great to always have around! I don't have enough!

Even if I did have a good pump system I wouldn't use it for WCs. I prefer to use a bucket because if I accidentally suck up any fry I can catch them and save them. :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'