• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 03:48:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 204
Total: 204

Friday

Started by Ron Sower, June 02, 2023, 10:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi Muggers!...

We're in a few days of a low pressure cold front where temps have been in low 90s and will be today...tomorrow 97 and then on back into the 100s...

Sounds like you're managing slowly, but ok, with your arm, Barb...it has to be frustrating...here's to a speedy healing! |^|

I went to my pcp yesterday and he said I had a norovirus which is not uncommon for cruising :'( ...yesterday I was still weak and spacey-headed...we'll see how today goes...

Hope all are doing well today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I hope you both recover fast.  Ron, I bet this was the last cruise you'll ever go on.

The pain doctor gave me stronger meds this time.  Thank goodness.  It was getting hard to do what I had to do, and I'm fed up with having to spend 12 hrs in bed.  I've already taken my  first dose of Tramadol, so I'll either pick up my new script. after lunch or tomorrow.  I've got a huge order to my $1000 guy going out Monday.  I want to suffer bagging and packing. etc. as little as possible.  I have another order going out Wednesday, but thank God, it's only for 1 pair.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 02, 2023, 11:36:58 AM
I hope you both recover fast.  Ron, I bet this was the last cruise you'll ever go on.

The pain doctor gave me stronger meds this time.  Thank goodness.  It was getting hard to do what I had to do, and I'm fed up with having to spend 12 hrs in bed.  I've already taken my  first dose of Tramadol, so I'll either pick up my new script. after lunch or tomorrow.  I've got a huge order to my $1000 guy going out Monday.  I want to suffer bagging and packing. etc. as little as possible.  I have another order going out Wednesday, but thank God, it's only for 1 pair.
|^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron