• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:05:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 107
Total: 107

Wednesday's stupidity

Started by LizStreithorst, May 31, 2023, 10:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I imagine that I'm the only one that was stupid today but others are welcome to chime in with theirs.  I was determined that today would be the 1st of June which is when I go to the pain doctor to pee in a damn cup.  I was hoping to get stronger meds.  I hid my pain meds in a drawer last night so I wouldn't accidently take them this morning and screw up my pee.  I couldn't do much of anything, of course but I did scoot out with the garbage and scooted to the garden so I could walk around the veggies to see how everything was doing.  Around 9:30 I realized that today was actually the 31st.  I got my drugs slugged down and now I have to figure out what to do.  More house cleaning is the only thing I could come up with :(

I will have my first BLT in over 2 years.  I will be overwhelmed by 'maters pretty soon.  Next time I go to the feed store I'll pick up some corn seed.  I looked for it in little packages at the dollar stores because I didn't want to use the feed store stuff because it's all been treated with a fungicide, which I consider unnecessary.  I'm not a farmer.  I'm a gardener.

I finally had a female Discus spawn last night.  This is the pair with the stupid male.  Since it had been a long time since they'd spawned he got stupid again.  At least he didn't eat as she laid like he did at first.  But I only saw one slight breeding type trembling and never saw him fertilize.  I was hurting and didn't want to watch him to the very end of the spawning process.  He is helping the female fan from time to time.  I think that next time he'll get the job done.

Hey, I just realized that I have Round-Uping I need to do.  That's not fun either, but it's better than cleaning house.  See ya all later, folks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. I haven't done much today except water changes on the Discus and Altum tanks. The rest of the morning I was relaxing and napping. I got very little sleep over the weekend and now I am paying for it.

It is cloudy hazy outside with the haze being caused by a big fire in Canada. I guess that smoke travels a long way. My weather app says that it is 76 degrees outside but it certainly feels a lot warmer. There is a very slight of rain and we really need it but our best opportunity will be if it rains tonight. There is only a 13% chance of that happening. In the meanwhile my grass is brown and crunchy.

I need to get Kobe out to the park before it gets any warmer so I'll be leaving here in a few minutes.

Wishing you all a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good evening Willie and Liz...and you, too, Barb...! :D

Nope, Liz...I knew tomorrow is the first...sorry, but I can't join you in that! :D...but on another topic of yours...won't your drugs show up the next day in a test?...my last test, which was 3 or 4 days after I took some sleeping gummies showed up the thc...and alcohol!..

Saw that Canadian fire on tv tonight...16,000 ppl displaced so far...

Sold some plants and fish today...some nice ppl came by...

That's it for me!...goodnight friends!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron