• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 12:24:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

It's Tuesday

Started by LizStreithorst, May 30, 2023, 01:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

This won't be my most productive day, but I'm hoping things will change when I see the pain doctor tomorrow.

All I've done today was drive to Seminary to the supermarket where all the employees are polite and the prices are way better than when I was going in Ellisville.  But Seminary is still dry (I'm deep within the bible belt) so I had to go to Ellisville for beer.  It actually may have been a shorter trip if I'd driven to Jackson for beer, but I can't cheat on the folks at the beer store in Ellisville where they're so good to me.  I drove up and 1 lady asked 2?.  I thought that she was referring to nicotine, but it was beer.  She took my 2 15 packs and put them in the Peamite without me even asking.  I hope to God that I get some money in my pocket at Christmas so I can give them a good tip.

Since it's another of my bad back days I am doing what I consider to be a food sin.  Rather than making my own recipe, I bought a frozen pizza, doctored it up with poplano peppers from the garden, some more mozzarella and torn basil leaves.  It won't be great  but it will fill me up.

Since I put the insect netting over the 'maters it looks like I have two big ghosts there.  I gave my first 'mater which was perfection to my neighbor, April.  I have 3 more on the window sill ripening a bit more.  I bought some acceptable bread and some bacon for BLT's later this week
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hello again, folks...

My last post was Sunday morning when I was starting to feel better...before that feeling had begun to deteriorate badly with more body aches and retching...yesterday was a total resting day, but I did feel good enough to go to our Memorial Day dinner and dance...I was so tired, but promised Lucy one dance to Tennessee Whiskey which is her favorite song...I kinda like it too :D...

Today I'm in a daze it seems, but may be starting to come out of it...I needed to go to the bank but don't feel like driving would be a good thing to do today...

Rest your back, Liz...!

That's all forme today, friends...I hope you're all doing well and having a good day...
I've spent a little time in the fish room cleaning up and feeding earlier today...it sure does keep me busy!...I look around and see all the accumulated items I have and don't use and wonder why I haven't gotten rid of them...and there is more out in a storage shed too!!!...might be time to start cleaning out when I'm feeling better...there is so much to do around all the time...not just fish stuff, :D

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron