• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 159
Total: 160

Memorial Day

Started by wsantia1, May 29, 2023, 06:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It's Memorial Day, a day to remember the fallen military heroes of this country. Keep that in mind as you enjoy the barbeques and family get togethers on this very special day.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hello Willie, you are sure right about today.  My big event today was visiting the Veteran's cemetery where Bill is.  I have never seen so many visitors there at the same time before, several hundred.  I took a bouquet of things from my garden.  I saw several cigars taped to niches  and several opened cans of beer sitting next to the niches.  Flags on each grave, many thousands of them!  Quite a sight.  Dark cloudy day today but no rain for the first time in about 5 days.  Will try to send some up your way.
Barb

LizStreithorst

That must have been a touching sight, Barb.  I did a little house cleaning and a little mopping.  Little by little get's it done, as they say, but then you need to start all over again so you can't get much else done.  It was another lovely dry, and hot too hot day today.  I turned on fans and managed to get along without the AC again.  This won't last too much longer, but I am enjoying it while I can.  I'll enjoy it even more when I get my power bill.  I watered my veggie garden and picked 3 more ripe maters from under the insect netting.  Shawn came down and mowed for me.  Overall, it's been a very pleasant day.

Always move forward. Never look back.