• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:02:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 132
Total: 133

Happy Thursday

Started by wsantia1, May 25, 2023, 07:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

God morning everyone. It is a cool 57 degrees here and we will only get up to a high temp of 71F this afternoon but there is plenty of sunshine to go along with the 20 mph winds.

I spent most of yesterday finishing up my house cleaning chores so my guest should be comfortable with the accommodations.

Last night was not a good night for Kobe and therefore it was not a good night for me. He had a lot of trouble getting comfortable and his snoring and the other sounds he was making really impacted my sleep. I know that he is in some pain but he won't let you know it.

When we went to the park this morning he basically ran the whole way around the walking area once I took his leash off. This was at 5:30 am. He is sleeping good now and is not making any noises. huh Hopefully we can get through this weekend without me having to make an emergency trip to the vet. This being a holiday weekend the emergency vet charges two to three times as much as the regular vet.

That's it for me. Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good Morning Willie and others hopefully.  It's been cool here lately as well.  I didn't have to turn on the ACs at all yesterday and I won't have to today either.  It's nice to be able to sleep with doors open so the dogs don't bug me to go out in the middle of the night.

Congratulations on still being able to clean well enough for guests.  I have a hard time making it good enough for me.  Today my job is to clean the kitchen, and make enchiladas.  I would also like to put the insect netting over my 'maters.  I refuse to loose them all to stink bugs ever again.  But if I don't get to that today, there is always tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.