• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 07:43:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 254
Total: 254

Drying Out Sunday

Started by wsantia1, May 21, 2023, 06:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After an all night rain storm I woke up to wet streets and wet grass but the rain has now stopped and we are in for warmer temps and sunny skies. It is currently 57 degrees and will be going up to 77F this afternoon.

My focus today will be on house cleaning but since my back is barking at me I need to go about this cleanup business in slow motion. It is possible that once I get into it my back will loosen up and I will be able to proceed at a good pace. We shall see.

At the moment I am enjoying a great cup of coffee while I wait for my Tramadol to kick in. After it kicks in I'll have a light breakfast and then I'll get to work.

I wish you all a great day and I'll check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good evening, I got home from my weekend trip awhile ago.  All is well here.  But my arm hurts and the dental work I had done last Wed. went to pot when my temp crown fell off during dinner last night with my 4 family members.  But small things to complain about compared to other's problems, so I won't complain.  See you all here tomorrow, hope we all feel better on Monday.
Barb