• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:55:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

Technically it’s Saturday……..p

Started by Ron Sower, May 20, 2023, 01:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

....but I'm still on Az time and it's 11:30, however I'm in Baltimore now after our flight here...we'll sleep til 9 and then have breakfast....boy!...it's was chilly at the airport waiting for the hotel transit to pick us up!...I miss AZ already!!! :P :P :P

Barb, don't go hurting yourself all the time now...it isn't good for you...and, Liz, don't overdo it...we aren't young fillies and stallions anymore! :D

We'll. Be on our way to Bermuda tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be back on here, so all of you take care...

You guys have a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning Ron and everyone. It is going to be a misty and rainy day here with the current temp at 61 degrees and getting to a high temp of 75F this afternoon. Since we are not in direct line of the storm that is lingering on the coast, we will only get the rain sporadically.

I've done a lot of work in the fishroom lately and by the end of the weekend I will be taking down two 6 foot folding tables that have an assortment of parts and equipment that I have no place to store. I have slowly created space for most of that stuff and anything that I can't find a new spot for will go in the garbage.

Since Memorial Day is around the corner I have company coming in for the long weekend. I have to start getting my house in order. Holidays give me an excuse to start cleaning up this house and if my mother were still alive she would be very disappointed that I can't/won't keep this place in good shape.

It's time for me to get to work so I wish you all a great day and I'll check in later.

Ron have a great time on your cruise.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Willie, what did the doc stay about your eye pressure.  My neighbor, Judy has the same problem but she is doing well now.

It's been one hell of a day for me.  Started out relaxing then turned to shit.  It got back to fine and relaxing.  But during all the time it was terrible I drank way too much, damn it, but it's lovely now that all is right with the world again.  Time for a nice bath and a 12 he snooze so I don't wake up hung over.  See y'all in the morning.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hey Liz, the doctor said my eye pressure is stable and that my optic nerves are looking good. I also did extremely well in my visual field test. While I do have cataracts my vision is 20/20 with my glasses on so they are not going to do anything with them yet. I get my eyes checked every 6 months so they can catch any issues early.

Thanks for asking.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.