• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:45:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 188
Total: 189

Fine Friday, Finally

Started by LizStreithorst, May 19, 2023, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

We've finally had a day without any rain whatsoever.  I was wondering if I'd ever see another.  Fear not, though.  The rain will be coming in again tomorrow.

My back feels pretty good.  Not quite as good as yesterday but better than in the last month.  I think I wore myself out some yesterday because I could actually get stuff done for a change.  I get kind of a high from work, like runner's high or the high that I got from a 10 mile bicycle ride.  Sure does feel good.

I got all my pre Monday shipping work done, except for bagging and packing the fish, of course.  Shawn came down and Mowed for me.  I think he must have been sitting on that mower all day.  He did his own yard which is the smallest, mine that is quite a bit larger, and Judy's which is huge.  Poor son of a gun.  He comes home from working on the oil rig and gets right back to working at home.

My water changes are done.  Now it's time to feed Charlotte.  Then a bath, and finally in the world's most comfortable bed for a nice read.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, so glad you are enjoying your new bed!  Makes all the difference in the world.  I love mine too.   Yesterday afternoon I fell in my garden, when I stepped on a rose thorn that went  through the croc shoe I had on. When I .reached down to take off my shoe and the thorn sticking into my foot, I fell into my compost pile, just dirt and plants, a dead fire ant nest (thank God I had poisoned it a few days earlier) and it was all soft.  I tried to keep from falling onto my new hip, which I did not, but fell onto my right arm, and felt a tearing in the bicep area.  I am so mad about yet another injury.  I sure hope it will heal up eventually, but at least it is not my rotator cuff, I would recognize that pain for sure.  Oh well, that is all for now, and I will be gone Sat and Sun. I can drive OK.
Barb