• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:54:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 167
Total: 168

Happy Tuesday to you

Started by LizStreithorst, May 16, 2023, 09:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

When I woke up this morning I was certain that it would be another awful back day, but now that I've got my drugs in me I feel reasonably well.  I fixed my scooter whose front wheel was trying to fall off.  All it needed was a snap ring which I picked up in Ellisville yesterday.

Now I'm going to make guacamole and Mexican rice to go with my Chipotle roast.  I wanted to do it yesterday but even though I could do a lot of it sitting down, my back still said no.

I thought that I was going to have to drive in to Ellisville again today to pick up the rest of my drugs, but I counted pills and I have enough left to last till morning.  I have to go in tomorrow to get my nicotine so at least I won't be driving 24 miles just to get one thing.

I took an Amazon sword to my neighbor for her pond.  I didn't realize that her pond was so tiny and the plant took up a lot of room in it.  What she really needs is some dwarf water lettuce from the pet store.  I got rid of it at the same time I got rid of the duckweed, but the pet store started breeding it on their own.  I bitched to her about the drivers license place and about our local supermarket  not having the stuff they used to have like chipotle in adobo and tofu.  She uses the Piggly Wiggly in Seminary.  It's just a few miles farther, but it will be worth it if they have my kind of stuff.  She didn't know because she cooks Mississippi style.  I have little to loose by checking it out.

I'd better get to work now while my back is fairly happy.  I'll pop in later to check on y'all.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi Liz...and others as you pop in here...

I got a lot of stuff cleaned off my desk yesterday...still have more to do today though...like pay bills and get rid of more junk!...Knee shot at 11:30 this morning and washing clothes too...

We're getting lots of little things ready for our cruise...I hope it's worth all this prep...I'm changing the method of feeding the fish while I'm gone and had Stan and Barb come over yesterday to show them...then we went to dinner together...

I hope you are all having a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron