• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:11:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

Started by ghonk, May 14, 2023, 03:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

wsantia1

Happy Mother's Day Barb, Liz and everyone else out there that has been a mother figure to someone. I spent some time today with a couple of ladies in my community just sitting around talking about our mothers. I sure mine.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Thank you Willie.  I was told by a couple of people that I should claim this day as mine because I'm the "mother" of 5 dogs, an ancient horse and a beautiful cat.  Unfortunately they have yet to made me a cup of tea let alone breakfast in bed.  I don't care.  I love them all regardless/
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Greg, Willie and Liz, and Ron later on.  I had a nice day, my son and his GF came to visit and the 3 of us went to the beach for a seafood late lunch at a favorite place, then to sit at the beach for awhile.  But rain came in and we left early. They did mention the "M" word, marriage. And even the "A: word, adoption.  So, I have a glint of hope.  I had a good day!  Will go see my daughter and SIL next weekend.  See you all tomorrow,
Barb

Ron Sower

Hello friend Muggers!...

I hope you ladies had a fine Mom's Day!...it was a busy one for us...grocery store and hardware store for me this morning...lunch at the clubhouse ballroom where I served Spumante to the ladies, then helped clean up...then Miss Lucy and I made a trip out to the Dollar Tree, or as I now call it, the Dollar and a Quarter Tree!...then a dinner party at good friends where we stayed til 9pm, and had a great time visiting with all 18 of us!..I'm bushed now...!

Yesterday I spent most of it, bagging plants and fish for the killie club meeting last night... I just took my time and enjoyed it while Lucy did the Bunco thing...the killie meeting was good and I brought home a nice Eriocaulun Vietnam, 6 subadult Aphyosemion bivittatum killies, 6 adult Rhynogobius candidiatus, and a bunch of money from the fish and plants I sold...throughout today I acclimated the fish and got them into tanks...I'm looking forward to breeding them...

I apologize for not getting on here this morning and wishing you two ladies a Happy Mother's Day sooner than now...but as I said in my opening, I hope it was a fine one...the trip to the beach sounded wonderful to me, Barb...

Goodnight!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 14, 2023, 06:39:42 PM
Thank you Willie.  I was told by a couple of people that I should claim this day as mine because I'm the "mother" of 5 dogs, an ancient horse and a beautiful cat.  Unfortunately they have yet to made me a cup of tea let alone breakfast in bed.  I don't care.  I love them all regardless/

Liz I agree with those people who told you that. The pets do count. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.