• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:36:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 143
Total: 144

Thursday

Started by Ron Sower, May 11, 2023, 10:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Good morning!...

Back up to 86 today with a bright sun shining on us here...! I have a fellow coming by to give me an estimate on recoating the carport concrete in an hour from now...then I'll go to Papa Murphy's to pick up a pizza for lunch because we have 2 couples coming to play Pegs & Jokers...(it's a card/board game combo)...Lucy and I have played it a couple times and she got me the game for my birthday last month...

The young lady came by with her boyfriend last night and picked up the shellies I was holding for her...she also took 5 pepper corys I've tried to move on our FB page which  frees up a tank for me...I think she's going to be happy with all of them...

I hope all of you are doing well and having a good day!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It was hot, humid and overcast today.  Then the sun peaked out and later came out with a lot of pretty cumulous clouds.  The sun is still out but we're under a tornado warning until 5 this evening.

Since I had a dollar in my pocket I had a party at the dollar store and the supermarket.  That is, of course, until I got to the check out.  Trust me.  The dollar store is no longer cheap.  The employees tell me that every time a shipment comes in their prices go up.  It's hard on everyone, except for folks who have a decent income.  Then I went to the pharmacy to pick up my Tramadol.  Apparently they close for lunch.  Just as I pulled up the metal curtain protecting the door came down.  I'll have to drive back in tomorrow.  I did see gas for $2.81 which was a relief.  Any time the first number is a 2 I feel better.

I got the bag sealer I ordered from Amazon today.  I really need to play with it, but I'm warming up lunch now and I always need to lie down in bed to give my back a break.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Hopefully you all are well. It's been a beautiful day here with plenty of sunshine and the tempo hitting 82 degrees. The winds are very light making it feel really nice. There will be a very slight chance of rain tonight.

I've been out of the house all morning and after I got back I started up my WCs. I just got finished doing that so now it's time to head to the park with Kobe. There are a lot of shade trees in the park so I can walk him around while keeping him out of direct sunlight.

I better get going now. I'll check back in after I get back from the park.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi folks, just checking in to say that. I read all your posts, glad you are all fine.  Waiting for rain here in the next few days, washing out a beach trip I was taking 15 ladies on as their guide to Ocracoke Island by ferry boat. Oh well...
See ya tomorrow,
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on May 11, 2023, 07:39:26 PM
Hi folks, just checking in to say that. I read all your posts, glad you are all fine.  Waiting for rain here in the next few days, washing out a beach trip I was taking 15 ladies on as their guide to Ocracoke Island by ferry boat. Oh well...
See ya tomorrow,
Barb
I took my family to Ocracoke many years ago...I think that's the island the wild ponies are on..We had a good time there...we also took vacations to the N.C. beaches...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron