• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 05:03:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 319
Total: 319

Saturday work day

Started by LizStreithorst, May 06, 2023, 10:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Not heavy work, of course but not my favorite jobs.  I'm doing a couple loads of laundry which I don't mind, but putting the sheets back on the bed I don't like.  Then I'll be making boxes which I simply do not like.  I'm gonna make a bunch of them so I have them ready to go when I have orders going out.

It's been raining on and off since yesterday.  Just gentle rain.  Non of the heavy stuff.  It's just overcast now but will rain again later.  Laundry is going to have to go in the dryer today.

I've been doing fairly well for the past 3 days, but I can't help remembering those 2 terrible days.  I never know how I'm going to to when I get up in the morning until I move around for a bit.  Looking forward to hearing from the rest of you.  Greg, please let us know how you are doing after your illness.  I know that you only pop in once in a while, but you are part of our small pack so we care.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. We finally have a perfect weather day here with the current temp at 71 degrees accompanied by plenty of sunshine. There is a zero percent chance to rain during the daylight hours but we may have a shower or two during the overnight.

Today was supposed to be the day where I went to NYC for my granddaughter's 10th birthday celebration. Her actual birthday was yesterday but all of the fun stuff happens today. She was very understanding about my situation but told me I can't use that excuse for when she is supposed to come down here this summer. lol. I won't because it means a lot to her and her sister to get out of the city for a little while. They will Facetime me from the party once it gets going good.

I've been cleaning up in the fishroom and I am making good progress on my downsizing project. I have 2 newly emptied 55s as well as two empty 40 breeders on the floor available for club members to come by and pick up. I may change my mind about one of the 40Bs because I like the footprint of the tank. I have some time to be certain that I don't need or want to use it.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.