• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:16:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 285
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 290
Total: 290

Friday, Cinco de Mayo

Started by Barb, May 05, 2023, 04:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi folks, are you all going out for Mexican food tonight?  I feel like some, but don't feel like going into a restaurant alone, so I will go to the drive thru at Taco Bell.  I found an item recently that I really like there.  It will be good enough.  Tomorrow is my all day vol. job at the aquarium at the beach. I have 3 different jobs to do, 2 hrs at each.  Hope you all have a good weekend coming up!  Are you watching the Kentucky Derby or the Coronation of King Charles tomorrow?  Neither for me, I will be gone those hours.  My BlueBird nest is gone, sparrows took it over, ran the BBs off and built their nest on top of the beautiful little blue eggs. Very sad about it.
Barb

wsantia1

Good evening Barb and everyone. I've been out much of the day and I was on Face Time with my granddaughter (Bella) who tuned 10 years old today. She went to the salon to get her hair and nails done in advance of her birthday party which will be tomorrow at some amusement place. She's been having a great day.

It's been a great weather day here with temps in the mid 60s but there was a pretty stiff breeze. We were supposed to get some rain this afternoon but it finally missed us. That was a good thing because we didn't need anymore rain.

Have a great evening everyone and Barb the aquarium job sounds like a lot of fun but try not to overdo it tomorrow and have a great day. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.