• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 06:40:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Sunny Monday Start

Started by wsantia1, May 01, 2023, 06:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. we are finally seeing some sunshine for the first time in about a week. That being said there is a 30% chance of rain this afternoon. Hopefully it misses us. We will be on the cool side today with the current temp at 51 degrees and the high temp will be around 60F. The temps will be in that range for the whole week.

Today I plan on spending most of the day in the fishroom but my back is hurting so that plan may go out the window quickly if it gets worse.

I officially canceled my trip to NYC and thankfully the grandkids are understanding. Their main concern was that I would change the plans for them to come spend the whole week with me during the summer. That will absolutely happen.

I am wishing you all a great day and I'll check on you all later.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie et al....

It hit 102 yesterday in Phoenix, tying the record for that day...today the forecast is for a high of 91... |brr|  ;D ;D ;D

Lucy has card class this afternoon and I think I will paint more doors and windows for a couple hours during that time...

I'll pop in later...Y'all have a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon Mug Clubbers.  After bagging, packing and shipping my Rams, I had a bite of lunch and lay down to take a recovery nap.  It's frustrating that it wore me out like it did, but it is what it is.  It's another beautiful clear day today.  I hate that I had to miss it.  I need to consolidate 2 100 gallon tanks of rams into 1 100 gallon, but not today.  When I got up, I scooted out to look at my garden since I hadn't done it earlier.  In a bit I will do a WC then sit on my rear end and post a couple more auctions on AB.  That's it from me for today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Mug friends!  Sounds like you are all busy, but trying to take it easy too.  It has been sunny all day today but good heavens it has been very windy.  I even  had things blowing over or around in my yard.  And quite a wind chill too.  Tonight and the next several nights are to be in the 40's, that is COLD for here in May.  Hope my nest of Bluebird eggs is kept warm by the mom.  They will be hatched in less than 2 weeks.  So exciting to see my first birdbox with eggs.  I want to look in the box but won't go near it. 
You all have a good eve, see you tomorrow!  Hey guys, I plan to go visit Liz in Sept. 
Barb

Ron Sower

Yay!...Barb's gonna do a road trip!!! 2c2

I forgot I had the pain doc appointment this afternoon...so no painting!   ::) I'll get some done this week... I go back to pain doc tomorrow for a cortisone shot in the left ischial bursa which hurts from bursitis...

A fellow who's been here several times picked up 4 of my L-plecos this evening before we went to get burgers...

You are now up-to-date with me....goodnight all!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron