• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 01:00:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

Drying Out Sunday

Started by wsantia1, March 26, 2023, 05:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After two days of steady rainfall we will be drying out today. Hopefully those of you in the path of more severe weather are drying out today as well.

Over here our forecast today calls for sunny skies with high temps up to 62F this afternoon. Maybe when I take Kobe to the park later on some of his friends will be around.

When we went to the park yesterday after the rain lightened up, we were the only ones there and naturally Kobe was disappointed. He kept looking for his friends but none of them showed up. huh Today will be a better day for him.

As for me, more water changes are on the agenda and then I will have more college basketball to watch.

Have a great day everyone. I'll peek in later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hello Willie, and the rest of you!...

I guess I was messed up yesterday... the concert we're going to is tonight, not last night huh ... it's a Motown tribute band...should be fun...

I'm going to trade a few shrimp for some discus today...I think!...it turns out, the guy lives in the development just west of our community...he wanted to give them to me, but I told him I'd trade something for them for good karma's sake...

Hopefully we'll get over to my partner's home today and see their new baby...it's been a week and he's had night duty and is pretty worn out I think!... ;D ...ahh, the joys of new parenthood! :D

Temp here is 52 right now and we're supposed to get to 65 today...skies are blue...in a few days we're predicted to get to the high 70s and low 80s!...yippee skippee!...

I hope all are doing well today and enjoying a Sunday in your favorite ways....
Happy aquariuming!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron