• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:59:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 262
Total: 262

Rainy Friday

Started by wsantia1, March 24, 2023, 04:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is going to be wet all day here on the Delmarva Peninsula. Currently is is 55 degrees and going up to a high temp of 57. The rain has already started but there is not much wind as of now. That is likely to change.

I don't have very much on the agenda so I will do some house work and maybe I will start to put together a new grill that I bought yesterday from Lowes. I dumped my last grill after last summer because after 14 years of being out in the elements it became unusable. I got the new grill on sale and also got a 10% veteran's discount.

Of course there is fishroom work to do and I am expecting some Australia blackworms that I ordered from Al at Simply to be delivered today. They are already at the local PO.

I'm wishing you all a great day and as usual I'll check in later to see what you all have going on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Hello Willie!  It's been wet here the past couple of days.  I think we get your weather just a day before it gets over to you! Lol

One of these weekends, I'm going to do some website updates.  If you would like to be notified if something goes south, PM me your email addresses. The software on the server is getting old, (a version from 2016), and there is a newer version of the forum software that will not easily update from our current version.

I'm thinking that when the server software gets updated, our current forum software will not work, so I'll be forced to upgrade it as well.  I've been putting this off for over a year and it's starting to worry me.  You've all heard the old saying, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure", so I'm thinking I'd better plan to do something before it blows up in our faces.

At any rate, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'm starting my garden seeds this weekend.  Less than 6 weeks till our last frost date.   |^|

wsantia1

Dennis I sent you my info. Thanks for everything. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'll send you my info soon, Dennis.

It's been another great day, here.  84 today.  They say we may have some thorms later tonight and into the wee hours.

It's been a bad back day so after doing a load of laundry and going to the grocery store, I've done little but rest this back.

Tomorrow will be better.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Ditto for me Liz, aching back muscles, all day.  Hoping my new shoes and orthotics to go in them will help my walking which is causing my back pain.  No fun.  PT, ortho Dr and prosthetic folks all agree on this. 

It was 89 here today!  Need rain, Liz send yours this way.  Happy grilling Willie, and happy seed starting Dennis.  And happy plant growing and selling Ron!
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi y'all! We had a nice but chilly day...high 60s...still 11 degrees cooler than the average still...

I had several customers come by today to get some fish and plants...they like to visit and chat with me...I got a kick out of this one guy who posted he was glad to visit me and called me a "legend"... ;D I really got a kick out of that!...

I've pretty much figured out what I want to do business wise, and I may get a chance to go over it with my partner this weekend...I'm also going to step back from the president position in our club and propose that I be the program chair...I'm going to propose that we create 2 more committees that should round out the leadership group nicely...

We watched the UCLA / Gonzaga game last night...it was a very close game in which the last few minutes of play the lead was going back and forth...in the final seconds the Zags popped in a 3 pointer and they won by one point...we like the Zags...a quiet little Catholic school which always seems to be in the March madness...our Granddaughter's best friend graduated from there...(we got to see her last weekend!!! |^| )

Tonight we went to the clubhouse for a dance...our favorite band played...I'm now worn out ;D ;D ;D  I like to dance but usually just the slow ones...on the faster ones my left knee will start acting up and doing some weird stuff which causes pain...so not many fast ones...

Guess that's about all for tonight...I know you east coasters are snug in bed right now and sawing logs...
Happy aquariuming, friends... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron