• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:55:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Happy Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, March 21, 2023, 06:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is Tuesday and it is also the "First Full day of Spring". Currently it is 30 degrees here but we will have a beautiful day here with mostly sunny skies and temps climbing into the low 60s this afternoon. The pollen count will be zero so it will probably be a good day for me to clean up some shrubs before they start leafing out on me.

Everything is quiet here on the home front and hopefully it stays that way. Kobe is still hanging in there and the fish, especially the Discus, are doing well. In fact the Discus have finally gotten comfortable and are now greeting me enthusiastically when I approach the tank. I'll take and post a few pictures soon.

Today is an all tank water change day. I do the discus tank and tanks that need my immediate attention everyday but my older more established tanks get water changes once a week and occasionally twice in a week.

What are you all doing on this wonderful day? Whatever it is I hope it makes you happy. Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in on you all later.
Modify message
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, glad to hear Kobe and your fish are all doing well. I look forward to seeing your discus!  Sounds like you know and are doing all the necessary care for them, they will be large and beautiful when grown.
I am getting better, but my yard had cold devastation last night when it got to 27 for several hours.  The warm temps for the last month made everything leaf out or bloom.  Today all that beautiful new green growth is brown or black.  I am so sad about it.  It will be weeks until they regrow and look good again. Oh well...
Barb

LizStreithorst

It got down to 27 here the night before last.  You're elephant ears have turned to much.  I can only pray for my tiny baby blueberries.  Spring came back this morning.  It will be wonderful tomorrow.  I want to plant my summer garden Saturday, but I might play it safe and wait until next Saturday.  By then, surely winter will be over.
Always move forward. Never look back.