• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:30:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 115
Total: 117

Still Cold Saturday

Started by wsantia1, March 18, 2023, 12:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. It is still colder than I want it to be with the current with the current temp at 51 degrees and winds gusting in excess of 30 mph. Next week promises us a full week of 60+ degree temps so we just have to get past this little cold spell. Looking more closely at it, we've had a very mild winter with only a quarter of an inch of measurable snow here so there is not much to complain about.

As usual I got my discuss water changes done and I never realized how important the tank wipe downs were until I started doing them on my discus tank. I've been doing the wipe downs every day and now I realize how dirty the glass gets on a daily basis. I'm sure my other tanks have dirtier glass  but I also have BN's in those tanks cleaning that up. As of now I am not inclined to put snots in my discus tank.

I am having leftover corned beef for dinner today so there will be no real cooking here today. I will probably bake a potato but that its the most cooking I will do.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day and I will be checking in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Time for me to catch up here so I'll start with GOOD MORNING you guys!!...

I'm in Tacoma at our daughter's home...surprise!...it's sunny here...chilly at 48 right now and going to 62... I brought layered clothing for this trip... |brr|..it was a good flight, with no surprises ;D

I've caught up here on the days I've missed... I hope everyone is feeling better today...

I went for the epidural shot in my back Thursday, and...wow!...he hit the right spot for the lower back pain! ...it feels so good getting up without a pain in the back!...

My shrimp selling friend, Mike Coleman, was featured on a live video presentation this morning by  Aquarium Co-op...I got up too late  to see it live but will get the video of it later...

We're having a swap meet tomorrow...this a makeup for one that was cancelled for rain a few weeks back....it should go well...Mike's managing it this time...I hate to miss it!... :'(

Heading to the shower now...Jenifer has a full afternoon planned and we're having our corned beef and cabbage tonight with several of her friends coming over...

Happy aquariuming, friends... ;)

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Willie and Ron, just read all your posts.  But I am still ill and feeling quite puny right now.  Just wanted to say hi to you all, and hope I will feel better tomorrow.  Flu,cold and another cold are no fun. But thank goodness Covid Neg.  Bye for today,
Barb