• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:55:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Started by wsantia1, March 17, 2023, 05:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. We are in for a beautiful St. Patrick's Day here in Delaware. While we won't be having a parade in this town there are a couple of little parades scheduled in the neighboring towns. We do have a couple of Irish pubs (1 is a sports bar) in this town for those that like hanging out in the pubs.

Today's weather forecast is decent with partly sunny skies and high temps getting up to 62 degrees. There is a slight chance of scattered showers this afternoon but they say a lot of the precip in the area will probably evaporate before it hits the ground.

Since I love corned beef I will be making a small flat cut this morning along with some cabbage and potatoes. Tomorrow I will go out and buy some discounted leftover corned beef to freeze for later on in the year. 

Everything is going well in the fishroom so I won't be tinkering too much with the fish tanks today. I will do a water change on the discus tank and maybe squeeze some sponges. I hate sponge squeezing because I have to bend over the sink and that bothers my back. I'll do a few and see how that goes. I also have some lids to clean. huh

That's it for now. Have a great day everyone and I'll probably check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ghonk

Picked up 4 corned beefs last week,cooking 1 and froze the others.
Should have bought more,i LOVE them.  |eat|

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

LizStreithorst

I didn't buy one this year, but if they go on sale next week, I'll get some and stick them in the freezer.  I've been on Asian kick lately.

Tomorrow I'll make ginger chicken,  but Sunday I'll go Cajun and make crawfish etouffee.  I went shopping the ingredients I didn't have, and to the Asian grocery for a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

It is rainy and miserable here.  But now that I'm longer out driving and waking in it, I'm home and toasty warm in the fish room right now.
Always move forward. Never look back.