• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:34:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 141
Total: 142

Cold Thursday Start

Started by wsantia1, March 09, 2023, 05:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a cold (for here) start to the day with the current temp at 33 degrees and the high temp only getting to 52F. On the positive side of this is that we will have plenty of sunshine and moderate 10 to 15 mph winds this afternoon.

I am on top of most things in the fish room so all I have to do is continue with the routine maintenance and do water changes on a couple of tanks.

Later on I'll take my butt into the Sam's club in Dover to get some bulk items. I always spend more than I want to there but it is always on something that I need or will need soon. While I'm down there I will get some of their inexpensive gas and a rotisserie chicken if it is well done.

Kobe is a bit energetic this morning so that is good to see. He goes at high speed in spurts these days but at least he can still get up to that level.

Well I just finished my second cup of hi octane coffee so it's time to feed the fish and get this day started.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check on you all later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good morning, Willie, et. al. As you arrived here...

It's been busy last week and I thought it would be slacker this week...but no so...oh well... huh

Sent out 31 orders yesterday...more going out tomorrow...my stock should arrive today so I can fill those orders I have in house...meanwhile, doc visit at 11, make up lemonade popsicles with Vodka for our patio crawl Saturday, and dinner and a theater production of "42nd Street" tonight with Stan and Barb...

As your weather chills, Willie, ours is warming...it should get to 72 today!... |^|

Take care everyone...and happy aquariuming  :D :D :D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi friends, would you believe I am sick again?  After the flu I had 5 days of wellness, then a sore throat woke me up in the middle of last night.  It has been downhill since then, with a head cold this time.  The weather has been cold at night and morning, then up to 70 by afternoon, then back down at night.  I hover between cold and hot.  Hope this thing leaves as fast as the flu did.  Back to my cup of tea now.  But I did read all your posts so I know what you all are up to.  Have a good night and day tomorrow.  Liz I will call when I am better.
Barb