• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:08:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 149
Total: 151

Happy Monday

Started by wsantia1, February 27, 2023, 07:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I am back after enjoying a nice weekend with loved ones that came for a visit. It was a pretty busy weekend with lots of shopping (tax free) and dining. They left yesterday but I was too tired to even get online.

Today is fishroom catch up day. Although the fish look good I know it's time for water changes and other fine tuning of the tanks. The turtle tank most definitely needs attention.

Unlike last week where we had nice warm temps and sunshine, this week we will have more seasonal weather with high temps in the high 40s and low 50s. Today we will get up to a high temp of 46 degrees with rain moving in this afternoon. A little bit north of me they will be be getting snow.

Well it's time for me to get moving because I have lots of work to do. Unlike house cleaning, this is the type of work I like. huh

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in on you a little later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, glad your visitors trip went well.  Happy fish tank work!

I have the flu so am not feeling too well, just taking it easy and self care.  Be back another day,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Poor Barb is sick so she's the one who forgot what day of the week it is today ;)

I wrote a nice post yesterday evening, but you know how it goes sometimes...I pushed the wrong button and poof gone. 

Willie, I hope your loved ones respected you putting Kobi's health above all.

I'll post something for today, Tuesday, later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Good morning you guys...!

It's 41 now and going to 61 today...sunny!...similar to yesterday...low or no wind yesterday so I sprayed our yard with a salt-Dawn-vinegar mix to kill the grass and weeds getting started in the gravel covering...

Lucy's going to play Bunco at a friend's home today...it's a girls day! ;D ...using her equipment and paper she made a little treat packet for all the ladies coming to play...

I'm not sure what I'll do...plenty of things to do in the fishroom, so I'll probably work in there some...and with Gary Lange staying here Saturday night, today I'll clean up the room he'll stay in...

Anyone know or know of Dr. Anthony Mazeroll?...I'm reaching out to him to come speak here in the next 18 months when he gets time...hopefully we have Lawrence Kent coming in the fall if his schedule allows it...also Dean Tweeddale wants to come speak again!...

Time to get my cereal and then start moving...happy aquariuming my friends!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I don't know what's Ron's excuse is for forgetting that today is Tuesday.
Always move forward. Never look back.