• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:10:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Another T Shirt and Shorts day

Started by LizStreithorst, February 26, 2023, 02:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  My garlic, onions and the taters I'm trying to get around to planting will be find.  I'm so worried about my blueberries that are in full bloom.  They won't survive a hard freeze if (when) it comes.

I've been busy today making boxes and talking with folks who want to buy.  I'll make the box for the guy who bought all my little Discus after lunch.  I'll be sending his fish out Wednesday since he just paid this morning after I'd fed the fish.  I'm so worried about that large shipment making it alive and well.  They should, but as Barb knows, sometimes ship happens.

But other than my worry, that I do my best to keep out of my mind, everything is peachy.  I'm happy to finally not being slam broke, the dogs are happy, Cat is happy and Chicken Chicken is happy and very spoiled.  She comes from outdoors into the kitchen every time I'm in there, just like the dogs do.  I don't know if a chicken can learn housebreaking, but she hasn't shit in the house all day...yet.

Looking forward to hearing what's up with y'all.

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Howdy Liz.  Not quite t-shirt weather here, but I did get in a nice ride.  It was sunny and 53 °F this afternoon.  It's been way too warm around here for this time of year and I've got some plants in the garage that think it's time to go back outside.  Like you, I think we will have frost before it gets warm for good.

Hope all are well and have had an enjoyable weekend!

Ron Sower

I started to open the thread this morning and got sidetracked :-\ ....then never got back to it...a fellow and his 6 and 4 YO daughters came by to pick up some fish this morning...I spent some time on our FB page promoting our Rainbow Weekend...it's a trifecta - lunch with Gary Lange, special bonus meeting with Gary Lange, and general meeting with Gary Lange...! Although we were kinda bummed because we had to cancel the swap due to weather, it was nice to have the day " off "... I helped Miss Lucy color in some flower parts for a treat bag she's making up for her Bunco group this week...

Yesterday I went over to get plants an fish from a friend who is taking down 2-40g, and 1-90g tanks in order to move...he's not keeping them at the new place...there were some really neat fish including many nice corys...he was going to give them to me, but I told him I want to pay him the wholesale price that I would pay from a supplier...I'll be figuring that up in a day or 2...

Other than packing 20+ orders to take to P.O. in the morning, that was about it for me today...

Weather sucked this morning, but the sun shined thru this after making it a pretty yet still cool day in the low 50s...

glad to see you here Dennis...and happy you got a nice ride in...

You are the "Chicken Whisperer", Liz!...  ;D

I hope you're all sleeping well right now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron