• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 08:18:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Thursday and I am back

Started by Barb, February 16, 2023, 06:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning friends, just checking in with you all for the first time in a week.  I did not buy  wifi on the ship so couldn't communicate while I was gone.  I haven't read your last week's postings here yet, but will later today.  Hope you are all well, I am, stayed healthy my whole trip and I didn't see or hear of a single sick person aboard the ship, 4000+ people. 

Now back to real life, and have lots of fish, plant and yard work to catch up on.  Some of my spring bulbs are blooming which is nice to see.  How are all of you doing?  I will read your posts later on.
Barb

LizStreithorst

WELCOME HOME BARB!!! ;D ;D ;D   You have been missed.  I hope you had a great time.

It's another shorts and T shirt day today.  They are saying we'll have terrible storms, hail, and tornados, but it seems that they say that most every time it rains. 

I looked for GE Silicone #1 at the hardware store yesterday and they only had the stuff with fungicide.  Instead, I ordered this stuff from Amazon  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086PX4Y6F?psc=1&smid=A3S6LHQKZ4COIB&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp  It won't be here till Saturday so today I'll strip that 10 gallon, clean it and get it ready to seal again ::)  Not much else on the agenda today unless my friend pays his invoice, in which case I'll run up to Boe's and get it sent off.

Barb, do you have any cones left, or are you planning on making more.  Now that Al is back on Simply there is more activity there.  I think you may sell stuff there again if you advertise.

I'll pop in later today unless I get blown away.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb, Liz and everyone. Barb welcome back from your "Vacation at Sea". It was so great to see your post.

After a few days of unseasonably warm temps we have a cold front arriving right after this rain storm moves through our area. It is currently 56 degrees and raining here and the rain will last through the night. When the rain moves out the cold air will come in for the weekend.

We may get to 60+ degrees a couple of times next week. For February in this area you can't beat it. One thing I know for sure is that I already saw a few flies yesterday and I can't recall seeing flies in February.

My allergies are already hitting me hard and I only had 3 hours sleep last night. I've been sleeping pretty good for a while but not last night. I actually almost posted at 4:00 am because I was wide awake and on the computer but I got side tracked.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day. I'll check back in a little later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.