• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:26:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 188
Total: 188

Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, February 15, 2023, 06:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hey everyone. I hope you all had or are are having a great day. All is good here. I was very busy today running around in this gorgeous sunny 65 degree day. It all changes starting tomorrow afternoon.

I haven't eaten anything today so I have going to look in my fridge for some leftovers to heat up. Hace a great evening you all.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi Willie.  I thought that nobody would show up at all today.  I went to the hardware store, the feed store, and the beer/nicotine store today.  I also put the 29 I re-sealed in place.  I remember when 29's were nothing to carry.  Those days are long gone.  It was a struggle this time but i was determined.

It was lovely and warm today.  I wore shorts in February!  We  have thorms coming in tonight or tomorrow, though.  After that, the temps will get back to what is normal in my neck of the woods.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi all!...
Headed up to Scottsdale first thing this morning to get the TCs...then went over to Mikes to divide them between us...picked up 5-1pound frozen bloodworm packs and then came on home...

I'm setting up a new Facebook page for my hobby friends...I think I invited all you to friend me on it...you may get bored with it :D

The FedEx delivery didn't get here today...they said "high winds" disrupted shipping...what a crock!...I guess I'll be filing for getting my shipping costs back since the 2 day delivery cost didn't get it to me in 2 days...we'll see how that goes...

Hope you're all having a good night's rest...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron