• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:16:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 114
Total: 114

Happy Valentine's Day

Started by wsantia1, February 14, 2023, 06:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Sorry I missed yesterday. I had someone doing some work for me and they took longer than expected. After they were finished I had to catch up on my regular fish room chores and by then I was exhausted and fell asleep.

Today is going to be a wonderful weather day here. It is currently 38 degrees but when the sun comes out we will get up to a high temp of 56F which is way above our normal high temp for February. We will be in the 60s over the next few days before we get another blast of winter over the weekend.

In between going out with Kobe and working in the fish room my days fly by. My walks with Kobe are getting shorter every day but he looks forward to them so I keep them up. He actually likes the drive to the park more than just walking in the park so I take him for a "ride" even if the weather is bad. On those days we don't even get out of the car.

I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day and I hope everyone has a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good morning, Willie!...I hope you and Kobe have a good day...

It's grey, wet and cold...42...and rain predicted on and off all day... temp will reach 56 today... |brr| |brr| |brr|  ...we're having a wet, cool winter...but the Canadian, Minnesotan, Dakotan, etc. snowbirds still think it's better than where they come from!!!
Tacoma, our former home, had snow this morning...that was rare until the last few years...

Not much else to share with you right now...I'll chk in later..

Happy St. Valentines Day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Happy Valentines Day my friends.  I'm not big on holidays but everyone else likes them, so I'm happy to play along.

Sorry about your miserable weather, Ron.  I think I have everyone beat.  It's another beautiful day here.  75 degrees.  When I went to grab an onion to plant I saw that one had already sprouted so I took it to the garden and stuck it in the ground.  I noticed that the Elephant ear bulb that Barb gave me had 8 sprouts coming up.  It really feels like Spring.

I filled the 29 and the 10 that I re-sealed.  The 29 is doing fine, but the 10 was leaking from one corner.  Damn.  I'll have to start over from scratch with it. 

The rest of the time I've been lazy.  I posted an auction for baby Discus and Pitch black ram pairs on AB, washed the sheets and some other stuff, but mostly I've been a bum.  It's just so comfortable sitting on the sofa in the fish room looking at fish that it becomes an addiction.

Time for lunch not.  A Chinese stir fry this time.  I've been hooked on Asian for a long time.  I'll pop in later so see if anyone has anything else interesting going on.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

I wish we had your weather right now, Liz....but it's only short term...you still have a bunch of winter left...I know because I spent the 1st 50 years of my like in the east coast area! ;D ;D ;D

I ended up taking down another 20L today...making room for the TC plants tomorrow...I also will have a wholesale order coming in...

We went to the dance tonight...I don't dance much anymore (not that I was ever any good) because of joints...but I sure do like to watch some of the ladies dance!,! ;D |^|

I know all of you are asleep now...hope it is a good night |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron