• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 04:48:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 258
Total: 258

Super Bowl Sunday

Started by wsantia1, February 12, 2023, 06:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I have nothing on the agenda today except for the Super Bowl. I have plenty of food already cooked in the refrigerator and there are plenty of snacks in the pantry too so I'll be ready before the game starts.

I may clean up in the fish room a bit but I won't be doing any tank work because my body needs more recuperation time for my aches and pains.

On the weather front we are currently at 35 degrees and going up to a high temp of 43F this afternoon. There is a 90% chance of rain that should be starting in a few minutes and will be with us all day. All the more reason for me to stay inside resting.

As a New York native I find it hard to root for the Eagles so I am taking Kansas City in the Super Bowl tonight.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in on you all later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I apologize for yesterday.  I was busy, though not as busy as Ron, and just forgot about it until I was in bed.

My plan is to re-seal a 29 and 10 that sprung leaks.  I removed the silicone yesterday.  I just need to clean them well and put on new silicone.  But so far, I'm sitting on the sofa in the fishroom, watching fish.  Surely I'll get board soon and get my ass in gear.

I also need to drill a few more holes for air valves.  I did enough of them yesterday to remove the small pumps I had going.  But then I was way beyond what my pump would supply, which was why I had my chlorine disaster, so I added a small medo pump to help the big one.  I now have bubbles galore.

I'll pop in later to let you know if I got anything done, or was just lazy all day long.  I hope everyone's team wins.  I have no dog in that fight.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Well I wrote out a long one this morning, so I thought!...guess I didn't tap "post"... :(

So good night friends!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 13, 2023, 12:19:38 AM
Well I wrote out a long one this morning, so I thought!...guess I didn't tap "post"... :(

Not sure how it works on a phone but when I do that on the desktop I can usually click the back arrow and recover my un-posted post.   |^|

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 13, 2023, 07:17:38 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 13, 2023, 12:19:38 AM

Not sure how it works on a phone but when I do that on the desktop I can usually click the back arrow and recover my un-posted post.   |^|
I usually do that if I realize that has happened...but I messed up this time...
How you doin, Dennis?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron