• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:35:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 126
Total: 128

Lovely Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, February 09, 2023, 10:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning everyone.  We were supposed to have heavy rain all day long.  It is a beautiful sunny day.  "They say" it will be beautiful all day with a high of 67 huh

I won't be doing a whole lot today but cooking.  First up is red beans and rice, next will be https://thewoksoflife.com/chinese-bbq-pork-cha-siu/  It sure feels good to feel like eating again.

I'm afraid that's all I have to day ATM.  I'll check back to see what you gentlemen have going on and let you know if anything interesting happens here.
'
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi Liz & Willie...we're missing Barb already!...

It's 55 now and will be 66 later with sunny skies...

I worked up my plant order this morning and got it sent in...not much going on with me today...getting the antenna up and the cortisone shot is all that's planned...I'll find something to fill the gaps! :D ...

It's good that you can eat again, Liz!...from any pics I've seen of you, you can't afford to lose much weight!...a wind gust could blow you to another county ;D ;D ;D ...

What are you up to, Willie?...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. It was a cloudy start to the day here but the sun is trying to make an appearance and the forecast call for a high temp of 65 degrees. Since it is currently only 52 degrees I think we will short of that forecast.

For the moment my foot is feels better so I am having a good start to my day. I have no plans other than fishroom stuff so I'll do as much stuff down there as I can without overdoing it and then just relax for a while.

Everyone, enjoy the day. I'll peek in later on
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2023, 11:33:01 AM
Good afternoon everyone. It was a cloudy start to the day here but the sun is trying to make an appearance and the forecast call for a high temp of 65 degrees. Since it is currently only 52 degrees I think we will short of that forecast.

For the moment my foot is feels better so I am having a good start to my day. I have no plans other than fishroom stuff so I'll do as much stuff down there as I can without overdoing it and then just relax for a while.

We officially hit 66 degrees. That's insane for February. 🙄
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2023, 03:53:01 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2023, 11:33:01 AM

We officially hit 66 degrees. That's insane for February. 🙄
...we hit about the same too which is insane for February here because it's so cool! ;D...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron