• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:37:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

Monday Monday

Started by Barb, February 06, 2023, 03:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good afternoon folks, it is sunny here today, finally, This is the 2nd sunny day in a long time and I sure enjoy it.  Even if cold, as long as I see sun it is a good day.  Liz how did your dental surgery go?  Willie how is your back today while you work in your fishroom?  Ron what kind of new shrimp did you get yesterday at the swap? I have no shrimp now and sure miss those little buggers.  Maybe I will get some again sometime.  So far, the only ones I have had do great for me were the Cherry Reds.  I used to have them by the hundreds, all started from a few I got years ago as freebies with Endlers.  I found out that Endlers eat shrimp.  You all have a good eve!
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on February 06, 2023, 03:17:25 PM
Good afternoon folks, it is sunny here today, finally, This is the 2nd sunny day in a long time and I sure enjoy it.  Even if cold, as long as I see sun it is a good day.  Liz how did your dental surgery go?  Willie how is your back today while you work in your fishroom?  Ron what kind of new shrimp did you get yesterday at the swap? I have no shrimp now and sure miss those little buggers.  Maybe I will get some again sometime.  So far, the only ones I have had do great for me were the Cherry Reds.  I used to have them by the hundreds, all started from a few I got years ago as freebies with Endlers.  I found out that Endlers eat shrimp.  You all have a good eve!
Barb

Hi Barb, my back is ok. Thanks for asking. I did go to the foot doctor to get another injection. He said I have to cut down on my walks for a while. He said that he thinks that all of the walking I do is causing the flareups. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on February 06, 2023, 03:17:25 PM
Barb
good morning...the shrimp I got were painted fire red cherry shrimp...they are young and nice red...I can't mix them with my Bloody Mary shrimp it I want to keep the strains pure...otherwise they will produce wild type offspring...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron