• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 03:38:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 208
Total: 208

Spring Like Sunday

Started by wsantia1, February 05, 2023, 06:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

After the coldest couple of days of the season we are in for mild temps the rest of the week here on the Delmarva peninsula. Today we are headed for a high temp of 50 degrees after a morning low of 30F at the start of the day. We will have cloudy skies most of the day but for the rest of the week we will have mostly sunny skies with a couple of days getting up into the 60s.

I woke up this morning with plenty of aches and pains starting with my foot (Plantar Fasciitis). I believe a by product of my foot pain is my back pain because I've had to change my gait to get around therefore putting extra stress on my back. Working in the fishroom probably also contributed to the back pain.

I won't be doing much today except resting up. I have a foot doctor appointment at 9:00 am tomorrow and I am sure that I will get another shot in my foot. I never even heard of Plantar Fasciitis until I came down with it about 1.5 years ago and now I hear about it all of the time. huh

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, typing this for the 2nd time.  The first time just disappeared.  Sorry you are hurting today, me too with my back.  I think I know what it is but will wait to have the Dr. tell me at my upcoming Ortho appt. later this month. Liz how is your mouth, hope the antibio. is working.?  Ron are you in pain like the rest of us today?  Hope by Spring we will all feel better.  Weather here is same as yours Willie, dark and gloomy today but at least it isn't cold, 57 right now.  I am glad those really cold temps  here recently are gone.  Looking at my yard I see so much cold damage that doesn't usually happen here.  You all hang in there,
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi gang...yesterday was solid picking and bagging for the swap...Friday too...
It was a great day for an outside swap meet at our newest sponsor...I sold a good bunch of plants and fish...brought home a new line of shrimp for me...and I'm tired!!! :D

Yes, Barb, I'm having some SI joint pain on my left side now...but hope to hear soon about going in for a cortisone shot...

Hope you guys are having a good sleep!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron