• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:34:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 140
Total: 141

Thursday's agenda

Started by LizStreithorst, January 26, 2023, 09:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning folks.  It's overcast here.  Temps will be in the mid 60's.

I wore myself out cleaning the work room yesterday and so the back is complaining.  I don't have much left, though.  I got the place swept yesterday so aii I have today is running the vacuum to pick up what the broom missed and mopping.  Have any of y'all bought a spin mop yet?  Everyone I know who has one loves it.

Willie and Barb how are your backs?  Ron, I got back to the thousand dollar guy but he has not yet replied.  He's strange.  He has done the same thing before but he sends the $1000 eventually.

Time to get my ass and back in gear and go to work.  I'll check in with you later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good evening Liz and everyone. Now that it finally stopped raining I got out of the house, got a haircut and ran some errands.

It is still cold here with the current temp at 45 with winds as high as 25 mph but at least it was sunny. The clouds are rolling back in and it looks like we will have a 50% chance of rain overnight. Funny that I did not see rain on any forecast until now.

Liz, my back is just a little tight so as long as I don't make any sudden movements my back is ok.

Hopefully the rest of you muggers are doing well and I wish you all a great evening.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.