• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 03:23:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219

Cloudy Tuesday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 24, 2023, 12:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

We're supposed to have some bad weather coming in tonight.  Rain, high winds, possibly hail and tornadoes.  It better not ruin my house after all the cleaning I've been doing.  The work room, formally the grooming room, and before that, my dining room is up next.  It will be quite a job. 
Looks like another pair of Discus will spawned this evening.  Another pair's fry will free swim in the morning.  Have a happy day, my friends.

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. It is partly sunny and chilly here at 47 degrees but with winds gusting up to 25 mph it makes it feel colder. There is snow coming to the area tomorrow but it will be northeast of us where the temps will be colder than our 40 degree low temps overnight will make it a rain event for us.

I've been playing in the fishroom but my back is starting to hurt so it's time to stop for the day. I have water changes scheduled for tomorrow and I need to be feeling good so I can get through them. I should be ok by then.

Time to get Kobe out for his park walk. Due to his latest medical issues we haven't been going to the park in the morning like we normally do. I can tell that he misses that walk so I make sure that we go to the park in the afternoon. He runs into more doggy friends in the afternoon anyway.

I hope you all are having good days and I'll check in a little later to see how you all are doing.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I believe that I will be lucky with this bad ass storm.  If what they say is true folks in other parts will be hit hard.  Here the wind won't be bad, we'll be getting up to 2" of rain, though.  The place will be a swamp.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 24, 2023, 05:59:50 PM
I believe that I will be lucky with this bad ass storm.  If what they say is true folks in other parts will be hit hard.  Here the wind won't be bad, we'll be getting up to 2" of rain, though.  The place will be a swamp.

Hoping everything goes well for you down there. Be careful.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi...!!!

Another full day....cards this afternoon so we had to shuffle them ahead of time...in samba we use 6 decks in each hand we play, and there are three hands to a full game...we'd noticed a card missing in 2 of the 3 sets of cards, so Lucy and I separated all the cards into suits to get complete sets again....it took a little time to do that...We also made a chili macaroni soup to have for lunch for when the couple got here...

At 3:30 I went to the clubhouse to set up for bingo and then I called the games tonight...several screwups, but the players were gracious and didn't throw anything at me or call me any disparaging names (at least not to my face!☺️)...

One of my friendly private customers/friends wants me to get him some nice pleco breeders so he can set up to grow them...I'll be working a deal for him to sell us all his offspring...as he gets more experience we'll get him into the "L" series so he can make a little more money...

That's about it for me today...Willie, stay out of the crummy weather, and Liz...you do the same...both of you take care of your backs...I'm hoping they call me soon to go in for a cortisone shot in my SI joint...

You okay, Barb?...
Goodnight all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron