• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 07:14:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Rainy Monday

Started by wsantia1, January 23, 2023, 06:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is raining lightly and the rain will continue until around noon. Luckily for us we are at 39 degrees so we are getting rain instead of snow. The high temp will get up to 43F and the winds will gust up to 25 mph so it will be another indoor day for me.

I've already started my housework for the day. I have to say that my place is a mess and it's mostly due to me being lazy and focusing on other things. This ends now!!!. If I were to have company today I would be totally embarrassed. huh

I'll be able to get most of my housework done today and then I can focus on the fishroom the rest of the week.  ;D

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in later. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie.  The sun's out here.  Nice day.

I finally got the 2 boxes of fish shipped off long for.

Unfortunately I can't put any more auctions up untill I get.the laptop fixed.  But my $1000. Guy emailed me and he wants another $1000. Worth of rams.  He is really saving the day for me.  I didn't know how I was going to make it through until my next check.

I looked at you tube videos but couldn't find anything on my model.  Luckily, I have a guy and his wife coming Saturday and the guy knows how t fix computers.  I know that once I get into the guts of t machine the fix is easy.  But they make it hard to get into the working parts.  I'll watch him and get an education.

Since I have visitors coming, I need to get back to cleaning,too.  I'm not really in the mood today.  I'll tackle it with determination tomorrow.

That's all for now.  Have a happy Monday, friends.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi everyone, been gone a few days, feeling kind of puny, but back now.  It rained all day yesterday, about 2" which was badly needed in this area. Now my  pond is back to full, so is my big rainbarrel. But it has been cold and windy too.  No weather to be outside, which I like to do daily if possible.  My back has been bothering me again and that makes my walks harder.  Better today though.  Fish are all well, cats great, so I have nothing to complain about.  Liz hope your laptop is soon fixed.  Willie I will root for KC, where I was born, or SF where I was raised, if either is in the Superbowl I will watch on a ship. Ron do you and Lucy ever take a cruise?  Looking forward to this trip!  Last cruise was winter of 2017.  Bill and I used to take one a year for 8 years.   Will see you all here tomorrow,
Barb

Ron Sower

Good evening!...

It's been cool here today...only in the low 50s!... |brr| |brr| |brr| |brr|

I posted last night only on our SAS Facebook page a bunch of fish I have ready to go, and I've been busy private messaging since... :D :D :D so I have several ppl lined up to come here later this week... |^|. It will clear out some tanks for more fish to bring in... |^|

Barb, Lucy used to cruise BR, "before Ron"...Ron doesn't really like the idea of being out in the ocean out of sight of land with the possibility of the ship going up in flames...! So...no!, we don't cruise...  :-[ :-[ :-[ ...plus I don't want to take any chances of being seasick...it's a horrible feeling...

I lost my full tank of female Vienna guppies yesterday and today...they just started dying...??? The tank had been developing green water so I had treated with an algicide...I must have overdosed... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ I've been selling them off and was saving 2 specific males and was planning on setting up 2 trios to continue the strain...maybe some one I've sold to will sell some females back to me...

I know you'll be happy tomorrow when you get you computer fixed, Liz...

Willie, we had company to visit Saturday, yesterday and coming to play cards tomorrow...so we cleaned house Friday and Saturday morning and have kept things in place so we're good for tomorrow's company!!! .... One good cleaning getting us through 3 social events... yay!!! |^|

We'll...I hope everyone's having a good night...happy aquariuming....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Sorry about your guppies, Ron.  I'm afraid that the fish got who knows how to fix computers won't be coming until Saturday.
Always move forward. Never look back.