• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 09:03:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

Happy Sunday

Started by wsantia1, January 22, 2023, 12:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. I lost my post again (it's my fault) but luckily I hadn't typed much before I hit a button on my keyboard and everything disappeared.

It is cloudy and cold at 41 degrees and rain will move in shortly and stick around until tomorrow evening. Luckily for us the temps will stay at around the 40 degree mark so we won't get any snow from this system. With colder temps to our north it looks like they will get a bit of the white stuff.

I tried to log in this morning but the system was down for a little while. It is working fine now so Dennis I hope that this wasn't too much trouble for you. Thanks for getting us back online quickly.

I watched football yesterday and will watch some more Football today. A big difference will be that I don't have any teams playing that I am rooting deeply for so I won't as much attention to the games as I did yesterday.

My back is bothering me a little bit so I need to walk for a little while to loosen up. I wish you all a good day and I'll try to check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Hello Willie.  No problem, just needed to restart the server and everything came back on-line.

I have it set so that it sends me an email when there is a problem, but I was very late checking my mail this morning.

Cold with about 6" of snow here.  More snow tonight, but it's going to warm up and it will all be gone.....  with a bit of luck, before it's time for me to go to work Tuesday morning.

Have a great day folks!

LizStreithorst

We were off line since yesterday evening.  I figured you'd fix it, Dennis.

You know that I empathize with you, Willie.  It's not too cold or raining here.  But I have not had anything exciting going on.  I miss my laptop dearly.    I can't even put any auctions up on Aquabid until it's fixed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi people!...

It's been crazy busy here for the last few days...bunch of ppl for plants and fish...Lucy finally said we have to set up certain days to have ppl come by so it's going to be Wednesday, Friday and Saturday each week...

Between my desktop, phone and iPad and Lucy's laptop, phone and iPad I think I will be okay if one goes down for any reason...however, I would hate to depend on just my phone for everything...I feel for you Liz...

We're having temperatures that are about 10 degrees below our average for this winter...actually, close to here temps dropped to 32...daytime has been in the 50s the past few days and will be in 50s and low 60s next few days....

The Cowboys just lost.... I'm not a fan of the 49ers, but being an old Redskin fan, I was not about to root for the Cowboys ;) ...we're both pulling for KC...

Thanks for getting us back up Dennis..

Hope you're all having a good evening...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 22, 2023, 08:49:29 PM

The Cowboys just lost.... I'm not a fan of the 49ers, but being an old Redskin fan, I was not about to root for the Cowboys ;) ...we're both pulling for KC...

Thanks for getting us back up Dennis..

Hope you're all having a good evening...

Ron I am also pulling for KC. for similar reasons.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.