• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 04:31:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

Rainy Thursday

Started by wsantia1, January 19, 2023, 05:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning folks. Today is going to be a wet mess here as the rain, which is expected to hang around all day, is just beginning. Currently it is 40 degrees and going up to 49F with a 70% probability of rain. Well the rain is already here. I did get Kobe out already for his morning walk earlier. He hates rain almost as much as I do.

I'm probably going to start my taxes today. I have a lot of places to look for documents because no one mails anything to you anymore. I did get emails advising me that my documents were ready so I have to log into various sites to download them. What a PITA. huh 

I only have a couple of guppy tanks to work on today. I have to consolidate a couple of small guppy tanks into a bigger one because of the growing population.

Liz I hope you finally got your meds and Ron I hope that you are finally starting to feel better. Barb I think your weather is going to be great. Try to enjoy it.

Wishing all a great day and I'll check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi guys I finally got my drugs and I fine now.  But my computer is down and I won't have it running again until I get a new fan for it
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Good morning...

It's 41 now and only going to 57 today...right now I see only a few whiffs of clouds...

Yesterday was a busy one...I received a plant order and and had 10 or so to ship out...and a couple ppl came by to pick up their plants/fish...and we had a dinner at the clubhouse...

This crud I have just keeps hanging on...I'm back to coughing a lot at night and my throat is mildly sore...I'm still taking antibiotics, and the do-nothing cough syrups that aren't worth the money I spent on them...

Today some more pick ups and dinner out with Stan and Barbara to celebrate his birthday...

It's about time you got your meds, Liz!...hope you're feeling better now...you get one thing resolved and up pops another...maybe fixing your computer will be easier than getting your medicine!...I hope so, anyway...

Willie, I really don't like rainy days either, but here we need it especially for some areas' drinking water...also the farms...until I moved here I didn't realize that Arizona is a HUGE agricultural state...

Barb, see you later I hope...
How are you doing, Dennis and Greg?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron