• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:42:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 204
Total: 204

Cloudy Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, January 17, 2023, 05:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a cloudy 35 degrees with a 50% chance of rain this morning. We will get to a high temp of 46F when the rain moves out but we will remain mostly cloudy for the remainder of the day.

Today is officially Kobe's 13th birthday. It seems like I've been saying that he is 13 for a while but that was just rounding his age up to the real date. I wanted to start his day off with a bath but with rain on the way I may not do that.

There is not much that I plan to do for him today except I may pick him up a new toy when I go out. Kobe is not good with toys as they bring out his terrier instincts and he goes into destroy mode. ;D

Have to do some water changes today and I am thinking of moving some fish around once again. Other than that I will just chill out in the house unless the sun ever comes out.

Have a great day everyone and I'll check on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie.  I'm typing on my phone now, which I hate so I will be brief.  Laptop  message says there's something wrong with the fan and if I use it, I'll kill it.

Meds have left Hattiesburg but have not been scanned in at either of my close post offices.  I can't go anywhere until I can drug up.

I still have baby Discus but fewer.  I shook a bunch of them off the sponge filter when I got up.

I'll. Heck back with y'all later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Good morning all...!

It's 51 now and that's close to the high for the day, and it's sunny but will get cloudy again this afternoon with chances of rain...it was in the 40s last night and rainy...

I picked up my fish and shrimp yesterday at Mike's and got most of them acclimated to their new temporary tanks before they're sold...while there I picked hi brain a little about some of the best ways to keep them....now, if those who say they were gonna buy actually come over and buy, things will be good!...

I picked up 2 more 5g tanks from Mike yesterday that are not being used for shrimp....I took water and plants from WCs in established 10g tanks to set them up so I could use them right away for shrimp...I'll check on them after I finish writing this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOBE...!!!

Liz, hang in there!...You're gonna make it!...

Hopeto see you here tonight, Barb...

Happy Tuesday!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Happy birthday Kobi.

I don't think my drugs will arrive today.  They managed to get lost between Hattiesburg and here.  25 miles from here and they lost them!!!!!

I'd already cut down to 50mg morning and night and took my last 50 mg pill this morning.  I'm so pissed I don't have words. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Liz I am so sorry to hear that your meds have not arrived yet. Hopefully they track them down and get them to you ASAP. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Well dang it Liz, shame on the USPS, what the heck is wrong with them?  Maybe they came late today??? 
Happy Birthday Kobe, don't tear up your new toy yet OK?
Ron, that is quite the little business you have going there, good for you!  Feel better today?
Here I am dealing with food poisoning , either brunswick stew or mac n cheese, at a local bbq restaurant, during a lunch meeting.  I bought and drank half a small bottle of Pepto Bismal, helped a bit, but not enough.  Anyway I don't feel too good.  Hope you all feel better than I do tonight.
Barb