• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:12:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 167
Total: 168

Good Morning Monday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 15, 2023, 09:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It got down to the high 20's last night but it will start warming up this evening.  We'll be back in the 70's Monday.  Up and down, up and down, up and down.  Whatever happened to a normal winter.

My SS check arrived so I ordered more propane.  It will be delivered Monday.  I feel like I just got it yesterday but at least I discovered the problem after those few days we were down in the teens.  A lot of cold was leaking in the house from the window AC's.  I got that fixed with some sheets of foam.  This tankful should last till Spring. (I hope).

I've been fucked on my pain meds but I won't let it get me down.  I contacted my two poor customers who have been waiting for so long and asked to put off shipping until next Monday.  I'll be suffering and it will take me several days to get back to what I consider normal for me.  I'm not worried about myself.  I've suffered before and I know that I can suffer again.  It's just a temporary situation.  I hate disappointing people who are depending on me to do as I said I would.

My wigglers have not gone free swimming yet.  They look like they are ready to take off.  Such a nice bunch of healthy looking wigglers.  I'll be watching that tank on and off all day.  My 2 older pairs have been threatening to spawn for days, so I'll be keeping an eye on them as well.

Have a happy Sunday everyone. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good Sunday afternoon everyone. It is cold once again as it should be. It is sunny and we are currently at 43 degrees but it feels like 35F due to 20 MPH winds. That's ok because I have no outside activities (except walking Kobe) planned.

I was up pretty late last night watching football and I am watching football again at the moment. It is the playoffs so I tend to stay near the TV on the weekends watching the games even though my team (the Jets) is never a participant. As usual I have adopted the K.C. Chiefs as my playoff team this year.

Everything is ok in the fishroom though I haven't seen any breeding activity in a while. I'll take a deeper look into the situation this upcoming week. It's a good thing actually because with everything going on I wouldn't have been taking the proper care of things needed to raise fry. 

For now everything is good so I wish you all a great day and I'll check in  between games later on.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.