• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:47:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

Friday The 13th

Started by wsantia1, January 13, 2023, 05:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. We got rain overnight and it is still raining lightly as we wait for the sun to come out. Currently it is 54 degrees and cloudy as the rain winds down. We are at our high temp at the moment and the temps will start going down very shortly.

The only thing on my agenda today is waiting for Fedex to deliver my new phone. I have to sign for it so I have to make sure I am near the door when they arrive. That means I can't be in the fishroom because I may not hear the door bell. huh

Barb I gave Kobe a big hug from you. He continues to improve and I continue to watch over him closely so he doesn't get in any trouble.

I saw on TV that Friday the 13th has had a few Mega Millions winners so I may drop a couple of dollars on it today.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in later as usual.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi Willie.  It's chilly today.  It will drop to the low 30's at night for several days before it starts warming up again on Monday.

I'm taking a lazy day.  I got my water changes done early.  I took pics of one of my stupid young pairs that have wigglers in the pitcher for a guy who is hot for some of my fry.  Charlotte has had lunch and now I'm doing a lot of nothin'.

My pain drugs are have left Indianapolis but I still have no idea when they will get to where they might be delivered by tomorrow.  If I don't get them Saturday I'll have to go mostly without Sunday.  I know I'll have to tell my fish customers that I won't be able to ship their fish on Monday as I'd planned.  I don't think I'll have any symptoms of withdrawal but I know that I'll be in bed except for the animal chores I have to do.  I will never, never, ever use Humana for my Tramadol again.

I'll check in later as always to see what the rest of the Mug Club has going on.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Yes it is Friday the 13th!...so far good luck as I'm starting to feel better...throat not nearly as sore as the last 2 days...not much joint pain except for lower back...coughing is actually "productive"!...

Temp is at it's high for the day at 76 and we're going to get cooler in the 50s and 60s for the next several days as we get some of Cali's rain...

I'm totally happy that Kobe is doing better, Willie...our little fuzzy family members are precious to us...makes me miss that little Murphy of ours...

A lady is coming by to pick up a few shrimp in about 15 minutes...first time I've felt like having anyone come to the house since I got sick a week ago...I even spent a few minutes in the fish room...I really need to figure some efficient ways to house the shrimp, fish, and plants so that I'm not tearing the plants up when I net the animals out to sell...also need to figure how to house more shrimp and nano fish with the setup I have...

Because Lucy and I stay busy, we sometimes buy frozen entrees to have when we don't want to cook or go out...that's the situation for lunch, so I just found one that I won't buy again! :( I threw most of it away... you seldom ever see me toss food I've paid for!...

The lady has come and gone with her shrimp now...she was a grey-hair...mostofthe ppl that come here to get shrimp, plant or fish are in their 20s-40s...

It's a shame you're having the trouble with the Humana delivery, Liz...I never did...I switched to another Advantage carrier this year...I hope I don't have trouble switching my meds to their pharmacy....

Time to rest... hope you're all doing well and happy today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron