• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 06:20:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 101
Total: 102

Foggy and Warm Thursday

Started by wsantia1, January 05, 2023, 07:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. The warm weather continues for another day. This morning I woke up to a dense fog and 53 degrees. We will top off at 63F this afternoon before rain moves in.

Today will be another fishroom day where I have to tackle the turtle and African Cichlid tanks. They won't keep me down in the fishroom all day like yesterday but I have to be careful with the cichlids because I may have some holding fry.

Kobe is a little sluggish today probably from the accumulation of the tramadol in his system. The vet is supposed to call me later today so I'll bring that up to her. I am not too worried because he will probably sleep it off. If he is still sluggish before his next dose I'll skip it.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie, et. al...

Looks like we're running close in temps right now, Willie...it's 51 and will reach 65 or a little higher today...instead of fog we've got clouds, but no rain forecasted...

It appears that Kobe is getting some relief with his new meds and that's good...

I'm going to label food ingredient bags for Feed My Starving Children today...there is a group of about 25 of us that are going 1 day each month...it's no-brained activity for me ( I can excel at that! ;) ) then after that, some fish room cleanup...

Happy aquariuming friends...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's been another nice day here, but a bit cooler.  It will be pretty much the same tomorrow, but Saturday it's supposed to be 70 again!

I moved a bunch of baby black rams from a 29 to a 60 wide this morning, and tossed all the golds I hadn't been able to catch up to now.  Three little worthless golds managed to manage to be moved along with the blacks.  It's hard to catch them all no matter how hard you try.

Shawn came by to do some little chores for me that I wasn't able to do myself.  He's so nice.  He isn't obligated in any way to even acknowledge my existence.  But ever since Jack died he has helped me without ever making me feel like I'm imposing on him.  He's a good kind man.

I called Twee today.  It was so nice just catching up on what went on with us for the past 6 weeks.  I'll be going in to see her Monday with 24 albino snots and 12 Mystery snails.  I need to pick up a 200 watt Aqueon Pro heater and a couple bottles of Stability.

Willie, let me know what the vet says.  With Tink, when I got the cough under control with the calming drug she started to spend most of her time sleeping.  I just thought that it was a trade off between coughing or resting.  I never asked.  But perhaps Kobi's doctor will adjust his dosage.
Always move forward. Never look back.