• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:56:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

Happy Hump Day

Started by Barb, December 28, 2022, 03:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good evening all, it is finally a little warmer today, all the way up to 50 for a bit. But down to cold again later tonight.  I took down some of my holiday lights outside, but left the indoor ones up, I love lights around the house, will leave them up until their batteries are dead.  I only use the battery ones indoors, 3 AAA for each string of them.

Willie how is Kobe today?  Hope the little guy is better.  Ron, I like your Santa pic, it reminds me of long ago.  I have not heard of that site for selling that you asked about.  Liz maybe a new way for you to sell fish? I sent you an email awhile ago with 3 pics of my discus.  WC for them soon, I do 80% every other day, works for me.   Here is a blurry pic of the young discus, it shows their size and color  better than the others i took so I am putting it here.  Have a good eve you all,
Barb

Ron Sower

Hellooo!...

Got my stitches out today!...she gave me 15 days' worth of samples of skin protecting ointment for the scar...i had a few spots frozen too...I like this group of ladies at the clinic...

Did a WC on the discus today...cleaned up an Aquaclear that wasn't functioning...slowly adding sponges to that tank so I can get rid of the canister and HOBs...a canister is too much pain for me bending over pulling it out and lifting it these days...I swore the off once before and backslid and did them again...

Speaking of discus, Barb, yours sure are nice looking!...but what would you expect coming from Liz!...

Today was just like a Puget Sound winter day...rainy, cloudy, drizzly and temp in the low-mid 50s...yuck!

Ok, Willie...time to let us know how Kobe's doing...and Liz, what we're you up to today???

Hope all are doing well...goodnight!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron